Do you consider yourself a genius in math? Have you ever pondered on the possibilities and opportunities your skills could bring? If this sounds like fun and it entriques you, then you are just the right person to register for the 2018 International Youth Math Challenge.
The 2018 Qualification Round for the International Youth Math Challenge just opened up for submissions. Use your math skills and your creativity to qualify for the global final round to win great prizes and certificates.
For further enquiries on how to proceed, take a look here.
The IYMC is one of the biggest online math competition for students from all around the world. You can win awards and cash prizes worth over 500 USD. Qualify for the final round, become an official IYMC ambassador in your country, or join an international network for outstanding students. Take this unique opportunity and participate today. More doors of opportunity could be opened to you in an international capacity.
For inquiries pertaining to eligibility:
- In order to participate in IYMC you have to be a high-school or university student;
- Depending on your age (over 18 years or under 18 years) you will have to solve more problems to qualify for the next round;
- Students from all grades and all countries are invited to participate;
- To solve the problems you should be smart, open-minded, and creative
- You should have a working internet connection to submit your solution online. Spread the word about this amazing opportunity so that many more can benefit.
- All participants will receive participation certificates;
- The best students will receive the 1. prize, 2. prize, and 3. prize with a cash prize of respectively 200 USD, 150 USD, and 100 USD.
- There are also special awards for the best submissions from each region. You can find all awards here.